Thursday, October 1, 2009

Are you brave enough to climb to the top of the tree?


Writers are like apples on trees. The best are at the top of the tree, but the climb is difficult and the branches are rough. Some writers don't want to climb because they are afraid of falling and being rejected, so they stay on the ground. These apples are good, but they risk withering in the leaf litter. Have you ever seen the view from the top of an apple tree? Are you brave enough to risk a fall? Here, take my hand. I am climbing up. Together we can reach the top and bask in the sun.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Angela,
Love your Inspiring Little piece about Climbing The Apple Tree and the VIEW from the top.I visualised the whole thing!.Thanx, Karen Tyrrell

Anonymous said...

A lovely metaphor. I think if we climb together, supporting each other on our shoulders and with kind words, more of us are likely to reach the top. I'll journey with you :)

Katherine

Angela Sunde. said...

Thanks Kath and Karen,
I'm glad I'm not alone on this journey.

Angela

Anonymous said...

And me too, Angela! I might be late but I'll be there too with you. :)

Angela Sunde. said...

The view is looking good, Sheryl.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS